Directions to McDermott Library
Green parking zones will not be patrolled and enforced 9 p.m. and on weekends. Feel free to park in these spots during those times.
Using Visitor Parking Pass
Not using Visitor Parking Pass
Visitors who require Handicap Parking or visitors wishing to park in a metered space do not need a Visitor Parking Pass, and may use either campus entrance.
Parking Lot G has a limited number of metered parking spaces.
Floyd Road Campus Entrance
- At the first stop sign turn West (LEFT) onto Bryce Jordan Drive.
- Continue STRAIGHT through two stop sign
- At the second STOP sign veer RIGHT and then turn LEFT in the metered parking area.
- McDermott Library is the building right behind the pay station for parking.
Campbell Road Campus Entrance
- From Campbell Road take University Parkway traveling NORTH.
- Take first RIGHT toward the Armstrong Drive.
- Take Armstrong, traveling northeast, turn LEFT onto Drive A.
- Heading west on Drive A, your next right will be Drive G. Turn RIGHT onto Drive G.
- Take Drive G to the end of the road. There is a stop sign at Drive G and Lookout Drive. Stop and turn LEFT.
- McDermott Library is the first building on the South side of Lot G.
Page Last Updated: February 1, 2020