Institutional Compliance, Equity, and Title IX Initiatives develops educational programs and initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion, equal access, equitable treatment, and the prevention of prohibited discrimination and harassment. We facilitate and support the University’s efforts to ensure equal opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
To build awareness within the UT Dallas community, we provide:
- Information, consultation, training, and resources about diversity, harassment and discrimination prevention, affirmative action, equal opportunity, and disability matters
- Individual consultation with managers, supervisors, staff, faculty, students, and administrators
- Support to hiring managers, search committee chairs, and search committee members on conducting inclusive recruitment and selection processes
- for executive and other senior administrator positions, and
- for faculty positions in partnership with Office of the Provost.