University Housing provides residents with wireless internet and IPTV (streaming television) through Apogee.
How to Get Connected
For Wi-Fi, choose the network named "MyResNet" (for 5Ghz devices) or "MyResNet Legacy" (for 2.4Ghz devices).
- Open a browser - You will be re-directed to MyResNet splash page.
- Select "Click here to continue."
- At bottom of page, copy and paste "MAC address" into a word document. You will need that later.
- Click "Create an account."
- Fill in your information.
- Select "Add devices."
- Select your device and input MAC address. You will need to do this for all your devices.
- Restart device.