As one of the fastest growing Universities in the nation, The University of Texas at Dallas has fostered important relationships with donors, supporters and alumni. By featuring those relationships, we’re able to show the impact of the gifts and support we receive.
As the connecting point between the Office of Development and Alumni Relations and communications across campus, we ensure consistent messaging, voice and branding through the work we produce.
- Publications: We produce print and digital publications such as Momentum and Alumni Link, as well as contribute to News Center, the UT Dallas Magazine and other websites and external pieces.
- Appeals & Stewardship: This includes annual giving initiatives, proposals, stewardship pieces and acknowledgement letters.
- Emails & Web: We use email marketing, registration pages, digital content and web development to support University initiatives.
- Marketing & Event Support: We develop presentations, collateral, scripting, photography and videos for department events.
- Digital Media: The community can stay up to date with the Office of Development and Alumni Relations through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr and shareable media.
See our work in action by visiting the Publications page.